1960's Fur Coat
1960’s looking Penny Lane style fur coat. I'm not one to ever support real fur, but the way this coat was found and the fact that it's truly an old, recycled, vintage piece, I've decided to put it up on my website.
- Army Green in colour.
- Silk lining.
- Unknown real fur around collar and cuffs.
- No tags found inside.
- Two front pockets.
- Removable belt.
- Seems to fit size X-Small/Small.
- No label. No name. Found this way.
- One button is missing that doesn’t seem to have much purpose.
- Very tiny hole (please refer to photo above) next to button. This is on the layer that would sit underneath when the coat is closed, so you wouldn't see it at all.
- Measurements are as follows:
Collar to Hem 36.5"
Armpit to Armpit 20”
Shoulder to Shoulder 16”
Shoulder to Cuff 21”